The Sales Operations Executive assumes responsibilities for daily trade operations encompassing end-to-end sourcing, procurement and order processing activities. He/She facilitates the shipment of products to clients and aids in conflicts resolution.
He/She should possess strong organisational, interpersonal and negotiation skills. He/She is a conscientious and self-motivated individual who is able to manage work priorities and relationships with suppliers and other business units locally and regionally to facilitate the smooth operations of trade transactions. He/She is well-organised and meticulous, enabling him/her to thrive in a dynamic workplace environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Diploma in International Business / Supply Chain Management / Logistics
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Only Singaporeans/PRs due to quota.
- Possessing knowledge of Incoterms is a bonus.
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Engage sourcing and procurement activities based on established product specifications and customer needs
- Manage working level relationships with organisational network and external vendors for optimal procurement transactions
- Perform order creation and execution for trade transactions aligned with organisational and/or regulatory requirements
- Generate documentation required for trade transactions
- Conduct checks on documentation provided by logistics providers
- Collaborate with sales and finance department to facilitate payment processes to sellers
- Coordinate with logistics providers on shipment of products
- Analyse and support issues and/or query resolutions of buyers and sellers
- Conduct incident or crisis management plans to address issues with management of goods